Wondershare PDF Converter Pro
Convert normal PDF to Office formats, EPUB, HTML,Text and images with great preservation.
PDF Converter Pro
Convert scanned PDF to text-based documents with OCR & All features of PDF Converter
Choose Your Needed PDF Converter
|PDF Converter||PDF Converter Pro|
Convert scanned PDF to text-based Word / Excel/ PPT/ EPUB/ HTML/ Text formats
Convert native PDF to Word / Excel/ PPT/ EPUB/ HTML/ Text formats
Convert PDF to Images
Convert native PDFs to images (.jpg, .png, .gif, .bmp and .tiff)
Preserve original text, images, graphics, etc.
Convert multiple PDFs to multi-format documents
Convert a 100-page PDF within 1 minute
Convert encrypted PDF files without hassles
|Free Trial Buy now||Free Trial|
High Quality yet Affordable PDF Converter
Convert PDF to most popular document formats with high efficiency.
Convert normal PDF to Office formats, EPUB, HTML, and Text with great preservation.
Wondershare¬†PDF Converter, a high quality yet affordable desktop utility, is designed to convert normal PDF to 6 popular document formats including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, EPUB, HTML, and Text on Windows platforms. It performs quite quickly and efficiently and can save you a lot of time and money while dealing with PDF files. Handing PDF tasks can‚Äôt be easier with Wondershare¬†PDF Converter.
PDF Converter Pro is a high quality yet affordable 6-in-1 desktop application. It empowers you to convert PDF to Word, Excel, PowerPoint, EPUB, HTML, and Text formats with high efficiency. So you can easily edit, reuse, re-organize, present, and share your PDF files.
Note:This version is for Windows OS, if you are using¬†Mac OS X, please get¬†PDF Converter for Mac
PDF Converter can convert normal PDF to Word, Excel, PowerPoint, EPUB, HTML, and Text with high quality on Windows 7/XP/Vista/2003 platforms
With PDF Converter, you can:
- Change contents in any existing PDF files
- Print restricted PDF files
- Edit PDF files in Microsoft Office
- Read PDF eBooks with better reading experience on mobile devices, such as iPad, iPhone, iPod touch, Sony reader and more
- Calculate and organize data in Microsoft Excel
- Present PDF contents in PowerPoint
- Share PDF files on internet easily
- Modify typos and misspellings in PDF files
- Extract the text, images, graphics, tables and hyperlinks for reusing in other applications
Export PDF to 6 formats accurately and flexibly
- PDF Converter can convert PDF to Word, Excel, PowerPoint, EPUB, HTML, and Text, with all the original text content, layouts, tables, images and even hyperlinks well preserved after conversion.
- It provides advanced options for you to customize the output Excel spreadsheets, EPUB files, and HTML pages flexibly and efficiently.
- Support Microsoft Office 2010/2007/2003
2 efficient conversion modes
- Batch conversion mode: allows you to convert up to 200 PDF files to multiple document formats at one time, which can highly improve your working efficiency.
- Partial conversion mode: allows you to select specific pages or page ranges (e.g.: 1, 3, 6-8) from multi-page PDF files to convert. This mode can help you extract the useful info from large PDF files instantly.
Support encrypted PDF files conversion
- PDF Converter allows you to convert PDF files with copying and printing restrictions directly, without knowing the password.
- If the PDF file is protected with open password, you need to have the authorized password to convert the file with PDF Converter.
- Standalone, doesn’t need Adobe Reader, Adobe Acrobat, and Microsoft Office to be installed
- Extremely easy to use, converts PDF files with 3 simple steps: Import- Customize – Convert
- User-friendly and intuitive interface
- Support PDF files in 12 languages: English, Turkish, Thai, Latin, Korean, Greek, Cyrillic, Japanese, Chinese, German, French, and Italian
How to convert PDF files with 3 simple steps?
Step 1 Launch PDF Converter
Launch PDF Converter by double click¬† on your desktop.
Step 2 Import PDF files
Click¬†Add Files… and browse your computer files to locate the PDF files to be converted. You can import as many as 200 files in this program. After the files are imported, the file information will be shown in the panel.
Click the tab on the top of the window to select the type of conversion: PDF to Word,¬†PDF to Excel,¬†PDF to PowerPoint,¬†PDF to EPUB, PDF to HTML, or¬†PDF to Text.
Step 3. ¬†Convert PDF files
Just click the¬†Convert button, and wait for a little while, you will get the files as you want.
During the conversion, you can terminate converting the files by clicking the Cancel button where the¬†Convert button is.
After the conversion is completed, a dialogue box will pop up, informing you the conversion is finished. You could click¬†Open to go to the destination folder.
How to perform OCR to scanned PDF files?
OCR is only available within PDF Converter Pro. To convert scanned PDF files with PDF Converter Pro, just follow the steps below:
Step 1 Launch PDF Converter Pro
Double click the quick start icon on the desktop to launch the program, you can find a small OCR sliding button at the lower-right corner of the interface. OCR function is enabled by default when the button is on the right.
Note: OCR can help you convert scanned PDF files to text-based documents. If the PDF files you need to convert are normal PDF files but not scanned ones, you can slide the button to the left to disable the OCR function, which can help you convert PDF files quicker.
Step 2. ¬†Import PDF files and choose output format
Drag your scanned PDF files to PDF Converter Pro. Click on the tab above the panel to choose output format for conversion: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, EPUB, HTML, or Text.
Step 3. ¬†Choose recognition languages
Before conversion, you need to click¬†Options button below the panel to choose the right languages for the output contents. This is necessary because wrongly-selected output languages of the text on the scanned PDF can‚Äôt be displayed properly.
Note: Supported recognition languages are: English, Turkish, Greek, German, French, Italian, Portuguese, Spanish, Russian, Polish, Czech, Slovak, Ukrainian, Bulgarian, Croatian, Romanian, and Catalan.
Step 4. ¬†Convert scanned PDF files
After you finish the steps above, just click¬†Convert button and PDF Converter Pro can perform OCR and convert scanned PDF files to the text-based document format you choose in a short while.
Flexible output options for converting PDF to Excel, EPUB, and HTML
After you select the output format and the¬†Option button below the panel will be enabled when you choose Excel, EPUB, or HTML. Click the button, and you can customize the output Excel spreadsheets, EPUB files, or HTML pages:
PDF to Excel:
Retain value without formatting: is the default option. It saves all the original text, numbers in PDF tables to Excel cells after converting PDF to Excel, without preserving the original formatting.
Retain original formatting of forms: allow you to preserve text, numbers and formatting in the original PDF file. This option is not suitable for some un-regular PDF tables, as there might be some positioning error that may affect the usual calculation after conversion.
PDF to EPUB:
Text and images to epub: convert the text and images of the original PDF file to EPUB format. Users can copy the text or save the images from the converted files.
Each page as an image to epub: convert each page of a PDF file as a whole image. The converted file looks the same as the PDF, but users cannot copy the text or save the images in the file.
PDF to HTML:
HTML Settings: Allow you to customize background color of the output HTML pages, and you can also choose whether to keep the hyperlinks in the original files or not
Image Settings: Option for you to customize images within the original file for the output HTML pages.
How to convert encrypted PDF files?
You can import encrypted PDF files with copying and printing restrictions into the program and convert the files directly without knowing the password. And if your PDF file is encrypted with¬†Open Password, there will be a small lock icon beside the PDF file once you imported into the program.
Just click the lock icon and type in the password in the pop-up box, and the encrypted PDF file is unlocked for conversion. Then just click theConvert button and you can successfully convert the encrypted PDF file to the format you need.
How to convert partial pages from large PDF files?
To convert partial pages from large PDF files, you need to click on the¬†Selected Pages column and type in the page number within the PDF files for conversion.
How to arrange converting priority for the imported PDF files?
To arrange the converting priority for the imported PDF files, you just need to drag the PDF files up and down to make them priority-ranked.