Merge multiple PDF files to a new PDF
- Product : PDF Merger
- License : Free to try
- Price :$14.95
- OS Supported : Windows 10, 8.1, 8, 7, XP, Vista
- Date Added : 2017-01-15
- Support : firstname.lastname@example.org
PDF Merger, one professional but easy-to-use PDF file Combiner, possesses powerful functions of combining multiple PDF file into one. Then you could organize, archive and print your PDF file more conveniently. This Powerful PDF Merger provides you with many merge mode for you to choose. You can define the page ranges and page sort.
Also this PDF file Merger enables you to merge PDF file alternately. PDF Merger is a standalone program, which can function without any other PDF Reader software.
Note:This version is for Windows OS, if you are using聽Mac OS X, please get聽PDF Merger for Mac
- Merge multiple PDF files to a new PDF file
- Join any selected PDF pages of multiple PDF files
- Standalone tool without installing Adobe Reader in advance
Why choose this PDF Merger?
Merge multiple PDF files with selectable merging modes
- Arrange page range with four waysWith PDF Merger, you can select any one way from All, Odd, Even and Part(e.g.: 1, 3, 6-18). four page arrangements to choose any pages in PDF files.
- Selectable page sorts to define page sequenceYou are allowed to choose Sequence or Reverse to arrange page sequence of output PDF file.
- Merge all files alternately by selectable page sortsPDF Merger enables you to mix pages by every n page(s) or repeat mode, then to join all files alternately.
Perfect compatibility and convenient operation
- Support any language PDF files PDF Merger supports multi-language PDF, including English, Turkish, Thai, Latin, Korean, Greek, Cyrillic, Arabic, Japanese, and Chinese.
- Intuitive interface and simple operationWith intuitive interface and easy operating steps, you can easily use PDF Merger to merge any PDF files to a new PDF file.
- Fast processing speedWith advanced encoding and decoding technology, this PDF Merger assures you fast output speed and sound output quality.
PDF Converter Ultimate enables you to input and output PDF format.
- Operating System:
Windows 10, 8.1, 8, 7, XP, Vista
- Minimum Hardware Requirements:
500 MHz Processor
256 MB Memory
100 MB Hard Disk Space
How to merge PDF files?
PDF Merger is specially designed for users to merge any PDF files together. After converting, users could enjoy several PDF files conveniently.
Now, I will show you how to merge PDF files with PDF Merger step by step.
Step 1: Download the PDF Merger and install it.
After running the software, you can see the interface as below.
Step 2: Add files
Click the “Add Files” button to input the PDF files you want.
Step 3: Define merge methods.
Select page range
This PDF Merger enables you to choose PDF page range in four modes: All, Odd, Even, and Part. If you choose the “Part” mode, you can input the page numbers or page range.
Select page sort
You can set the PDF Merger to merge PDF files in sequence or in reverse order.
Tips: PDF Joiner can even merge all PDF files alternately with the selected page sort and page range.