Wondershare PDFelement6 Pro for Mac
PDFelement for Mac
All-in-1 PDF Solution: Create, Edit, Convert PDF Documents & Forms
Your all-in-one PDF solution. Create, edit, convert, annotate, protect, merge, watermark, compress, and sign industry-standard PDF files.
PDF Editor Pro for Mac adds OCR technology and 6-in-1 PDF conversion functions on the basis of standard version. Pro version provides you a smarter way to deal with PDF documents.
Packed with professional tools that let you edit, combine, transform and organize PDFs with ease.
Note: This version is for Mac OS X, if you are using聽Windows OS, please get聽PDF Editor
The best Acrobat Alternative to edit PDF files effortlessly on Mac.It can make scanned PDF files editable and searchable with OCR (Optical Character Recognition), add and modify text and images easily within PDF files, export PDF to Word, Excel, PPT, EPUB, HTML, etc. It has full PDF Editing Features, can convert PDF to Multiple Format, markup and annotate.Markup and annotate PDF files flexibly.聽Requirements:聽Fully compatible with Mac OS X 10.12 (Sierra)
Wondershare PDFelement for Mac V5.7.0 Released!
路聽聽聽聽聽聽聽聽 Added new interaction feature when selecting texts: now you can make zone selection by using mouse while holding the Alt key.;
路聽聽聽聽聽聽聽聽 Now support resuming to the last view position on the document when re-opening the previously opened PDF.;
路聽聽聽聽聽聽聽聽 Improved the processes for downloading and installing OCR plugin.;Now you will receive a notification during text editing if no compatible font can be found when matching the font type.;
路聽聽聽聽聽聽聽聽 Support automatically retaining the pre-defined attributes of underlined and strikethroughed text.;
路聽聽聽聽聽聽聽聽 When editing text, resizing the textbox won’t change the scale of text now. Instead, hold the Alt key to proportionally scale the text size.;
路聽聽聽聽聽聽聽聽 Improved the paragraph editing results when handling form embedded documents.;
路聽聽聽聽聽聽聽聽 Fixed some of the redaction issues on path and images.;
路聽聽聽聽聽聽聽聽 Some bugs fixes and a few minor improvements on user experience.
Wondershare PDFelement for Mac Version 5.5.2
1. Fixed the failure of applying watermarks to all pages;
2. Fixed the failure of batch removing annotations on Mac OS X 10.8.
Wondershare PDFelement for Mac Version 5.5.1New
1. Support batch adding watermarks to PDF files;
2. Support batch removing watermarks from PDF files;
3. Support batch adding passwords to PDF files;
4. Support customizing print options;
5. Support showing or hiding annotations;
6. Support removing different types of annotations from single PDF document;
7. Optimized user interface;
8. Support merging unlimited files into one PDF.
Wondershare PDFelement for Mac Version 5.5.0New
1. Redact selected text and images;
2. Redact an entire page or a set of pages;
3. Search specific text for redaction.
Wondershare PDFelement for Mac Version 5.4.6
1. Auto-adapt inserted forms with the zoomed PDF; 2. Improved PDF printing quality;
3. Fixed the issue of can’t edit comment properties on unlocked PDF;
4. Fixed the issue of can’t delete pages from unlocked PDF;
5. Fixed the issue of can’t open PDF hyperlinks;
6. Fixed the issue of stamps missing under the Retina screen;
7. Fixed the issue of prints come out as blank;
8. Fixed the issue of PDF forms missing in Adobe;
9. Fixed the reversed words in comments;
10. Fixed the orientation issue with comment texts;
11. Fixed the incorrect page order after inserting or replacing pages;
12. Fixed the issue of can鈥檛 save custom toolbar;
13. Fixed the issue of read-only PDF forms can’t be highlighted in Adobe;
14. Fixed the issue of failed setting for tab order;
15. Fixed the calculation issue of PDF forms’ default value;
16. Fixed the issue of failed Webarchive to PDF conversion.
Wondershare PDFelement for Mac Version 5.4.0
1. Optimized annotation display and management list.
2. Optimized document search display (Command + F).
3. Optimized bookmark display and management list.
4. Optimized document description display and management list.
5. Optimized thumbnail management list.
PDFelement for Mac Reviews
best in Mac OS
Do not get a clone. This is the real product by the inventor of “pdf” imaging. Easy to install and no monthly subscription nonsense.
by Brandon|2016-09-20 02:13:09
It works great for me. I can convert tables in PDF files into Excel files. I can add descriptions in the document header. I’ll probably use it for a few more years.
by Taryn|2016-08-23 02:37:43